Otter Wax Europe Distribution:
We are happy to hear that Otter Wax Products will soon be available via Europe. Kami Hashemi takes care of the Distribution of their products now. We have companies like Barbour and Fjällräven who offer waterproofing products for your canvas stuff but Otter Wax fills the gap – why?
– First of all, its 100% natural, no silicone, no petroleum, non toxic. e.g. Barbour makes no reference about the contents of their Wax Thornproof Dressing.
- The Otter Wax bar is usable on the fly just apply as much wax on the areas you wish to make waterproof. No preheating of a tin, and no mess around with the oily fluid.
As you can see below, Otter Wax enhanced their portfolio a lot recently by some leather care and personal care products:
– Heat-Activated Fabric Dressing
– Castile Soap Canvas Cleaner
– Saddle Soap (Reg. Tin)
– Leather Salve (Reg. Tin)
– Leather Oil (Reg. Bottle)
– SPRUCE Eau de Cologne
– All-Natural Beard Oil
– SPRUCE Cologne Solid
– Ginger + Lime Lip Balm
– All-Natural Mosquito Repellent
Hmm some Otter Wax products had a nice pine tree smell but I do not clearly remember if the Otter wax bar was that as well. I´ll let you know when I´ve made my test on the recently acquired Barbour Jackets or my old Carhartt jacket. TIP! – get yourself a vintage Barbour Bedale, Beaufort or Border now, not when it turns colder, the prices are low right now. Who thinks about bad weather protection right now? I Just got a used Barbour Beaufort for 3,50 Euro excl. shipping.