Merry X-mas 2012 and a happy and healthy 2013!
Tag Archives: christmas
Peggy for president – a full box of x-mas gifts
Peggy for president. We left Germany for Morocco right on the 25th of December and missed one of Maria´s sisters. When we came bag a full box of all homemade presents were waiting for us. We were overwhelmed by the effort to create – craft – cook – prepare – distill all this stuff.
Just to name a view of the presents:
– bottle of apple and cinnamon liqueur
– bottle of “schlehen” liqueur
– bottle of quince liqueur
– bottle of quince essence
– bottle of chilly oil
– jar of chocolate and plum jam
– jar of quince jam
– jar of apple, plum and cinnamon jam
– jar of tomato and peach chutney
– selfmade muslibars
– selfmade nudels
– a bunch of various pralines
– a bag of dried fruits and chocolized
– a bag of dried lavender with a cute lady beetle
Thanks a lot for all of it. We appreciate the time you spent in your kitchen and try to payback soon.