Rising Sun Outdoor Vest Brown Duck Canvas
Today I received a sample from Amtraq, the Rising Sun Outdoor Vest in raw brown Duck Canvas. A sold crafted piece of garment which is well suited for your daily use. I especially like the two huge “Chest kill pockets with a curved opening” (as Rising Sun describes them). To show the size of these I used my Stanley as a reference. Nearly it fits in – not when worn, if you wear the vest tight. but I guarantee your home office will for sure got stored in them. For the sizing, I´m 187cm and for a slim fit a medium is perfect for me. If you plan to wear multi layers of garment beneath (eg. for autumn/winter) or for a serious outdoor use, then upsize.
If you can not wait for your own worn look to develop then this vest is also available in the “stocker wash”.
Here the detailed specs:
– Traditional 30’s sportsman detailing.
– 100% cotton, American made brown duck.
– Chest kill pocket with curved opening.
– Small chest utility pocket.
– Large 4 hole American made melamine buttons.
– Two roomy front bottom pockets.
– Back cinch for adjustable fit.
– Contrast twill internal pocket facing.
Sehr coole Weste. Grüße aus dem Westen. T
Ja fein. Beste Grüße aus dem Süden!
Pingback: Otter Wax(ed) the Rising Sun Outdoor Vest | be-cause - style, travel, collecting and food blog
That looks like a great piece, would love that myself.